Wednesday, 11 December 2013
Senior Software Engineer (.NET)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Design & Implement Enterprise Web-based Solutions
- Construction of a single relational database based on different linkage information.
- Have to perform Analysis & Research on high volume Data coming from various sources, to make it accessible under common platform.
- Should have excellent knowledge on Data Auditing process which also includes checking and cleaning.
- Should have solid background in applications development using .NET Framework Libraries and Microsoft SQL Server Or Oracle.
- Have to develop complex analytical reports using Crystal Report.
- Should have solid knowledge in Web Technologies and Data Access Layer design and schema normalization.
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
Bachelors/ Master Degree, Preferably in computer science/engineering from any reputed university.
- Minimum 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
System Analyst, Software Architect, Programmer/Software Engineer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 24 year(s) and over
- C# & ASP.NET
- Entity Framework.
- Html and CSS
- MS SQL or Oracle
- Crystal Report Design & Development
- Good knowledge designing the web base User Interface.
- Strong Object Oriented design skills.
- Knowledge in UML and Design Pattern.
TGI Corporate Headquarters
TALUKDER GROUP OF INDUSTRIES (TGI)
87, B.N.S. Center(Level 10), Sector-07, Uttara C/A
Dhaka Mymensing Highway
Tel: +88-02-7913062-66, +88-01678610110, 01678610111
133 Collins House, Whiting Avenue,
Barking, Essex IG11 8JT, UK.
Phone: +44 208 133 8086
Mobile: +44 79 6030 2260
2566 Lawrence Aue East #42,
Your are currently browsing this site with Internet Explorer 6 (IE6).
Your current web browser must be updated to version 7 of Internet Explorer (IE7) to take advantage of all of template's capabilities.
Why should I upgrade to Internet Explorer 7?
Microsoft has redesigned Internet Explorer from the ground up, with better security, new capabilities, and a whole new interface. Many changes resulted from the feedback of millions of users who tested prerelease versions of the new browser.
The most compelling reason to upgrade is the improved security. The Internet of today is not the Internet of five years ago. There are dangers that simply didn't exist back in 2001, when Internet Explorer 6 was released to the world. Internet Explorer 7 makes surfing the web fundamentally safer by offering greater protection against viruses, spyware, and other online risks.
Get free downloads for Internet Explorer 7, including recommended updates as they become available. To download Internet Explorer 7 in the language of your choice, please visit the Internet Explorer 7 worldwide page.